Skip to toolbar


The majority of Greeks that have settled down the UK, in order to avoid extra expenses from potential double taxation, prefer to transfer to ‘DOY’ Foreign Residents Abroad. This is a very complex procedure in many cases that needs the appropriate guidance by experienced lawyers and/or accountants.


Our office cooperates closely with specialized British and Greek accountants and has the appropriate experience and possibility to serve you in many financial matters such as the transfer in ‘DOY’ Foreign Residents Abroad, filing or tracking of application for the withdrawal of fiscal fine, control of insolvency issues etc.



Please contact us at info@status-london.comin order to submit a request with your issue.